Tuesday 13 March 2012

What Do We Actually Learn

Throughout the learning in Telecommunication class, we learn a lot. As an example, I don't know if my point of view is any of the same with anyone else, but from this class, I only realize that a computer network doesn't necessarily needs an internet connection. Maybe I was being to easy by thinking that having a 'net' in network simply means that it needs an inter'net' connection. What am I trying to say actually.
 
Whatever it is, I definitely have a little bit understanding about it. However, there are also some other things that we, the technology illiterate might not have heard about it. Such things like, Transmission timing, Directions of Data Transmission, and from that there are branches of them. There are Simplex, Duplex, Half Duplex, and also Full Duplex.
Well, I better not say anymore else, or I will be making new irrelevant facts about computer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Y U NO Comment ? ? ?